Malicious Attempt by UPEI Professor Colleen MacQuarrie to Sabotage my Campaign

This entry was posted in PC Leadership Campaign, Provincial Politics and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Malicious Attempt by UPEI Professor Colleen MacQuarrie to Sabotage my Campaign

1. Anonymous says:

I am so glad you have reported this, Kevin. This behaviour is truly disgusting!

2. Anonymous says:

Good for Keven.
    She will have much to answer for.

3. Francis says:

It is truly disheartening to see someone step that low in their zeal.

4. Can you (or any of us) do anything to get her out of UPEI? As a student I think it quite wrong that someone like this is getting a paycheque from the crippling debt I’ll likely never recover from.

5. Ann Marie Tomlins says:

Here she goes again. Dr. MacQuarrie does not let truth get in the way when advocating for her cause of abortion on demand in the island. It is my observation and opinion that she and her supporters used inaccurate information (constitutional right to abortion)and statistically invalid data (her report)to achieve their goal. Now it looks like she will do the same to smear a good man’s name just because he is pro-life.

6. Anonymous says:

Revolutionary Communist Party…..LOL

7. Anonymous says:

She Guevara….

8. Anonymous says:

Sue for defamation

9. Francis says:

Let the police deal with the crack pots. You have better things to do. I would also recommend the university look into her, if not illegal, unethical behavior. She does seem to have the ear of the party which is disturbing. They should distance themselves from this with a statement.

10. Anonymous says:

For all UPEI Alumni, you have a voice, use it. Either by contacting the university to show your displeasure or by no longer supporting the university through monetary donations, I would suggest both.

11. Callum Beck says:

Kevin

Keep up the good work. Don’t back down from this smear campaign.

Callum