LAMENTING THE LOSS OF LAPTOP MOVIE NIGHTS WITH TERESA AND LOUISE
This entire article is really a “preamble” to my next article, so keep that in mind.
1. Teresa Wright
- That what I said in my tweet “was false” [no evidence provided]
- That I was attempting to “highjack” (sic) her Twitter feed [first and only tweet ever on her feed]
That My tweets are “…not welcome” (whoops! I’ll accept that as true)
- That I spread lies about her work [no specifics, no evidence provided]
- That I spread lies about “…so many others.” [no names of ‘others’ provided; no specifics whatsoever; no evidence provided whatsoever].
The two claims that I made, for which I will provide both specifics and evidence in the next article:
- That it is “…no joke for SOME people with vaccinations because the vaccinations damage the natural immune system and make the disease more severe,…” and;
- That “…the vaccines don’t work”.
That the vaccines don’t work should be self-evident to Ms. Wright (I just can’t risk using her first name any more with all this slippery Freud stuff going on), since she got 2 jabs and a top-up, and was apparently sick enough to feel compelled to tell the world that it was “no joke,” so sounded semi-severe at least.
If Ms. Wright is unwilling to trust her own experience, I will provide the evidence substantiating my statements and claims in my next article on why the needle campaign needs to stop immediately.
2. Louise Martin
I can’t tell you what Ms. Martin posted that prompted me to write the following response because I can’t remember and Twitter locked my account so I can’t go check, but it was more of the same stuff she pumps out continuously that is based on false assumptions, so I wrote:
The claim that Louise is blind to the truth was evident from her comment, a “blindness” provable by the evidence in those recent scientific journals which I referenced in my tweet, and which I will cite in the next article.
The only claim I made, which will be proven in my next article was that:
- “It is overwhelmingly the vaccinated who are getting infected and likely to die from ADE (Antibody-dependent Enhancement)”:
So, I did what they suggested and “proceeded to Twitter”…this is what I wrote:
Twitter acknowledged my submission, then gave me a choice to make everything good again by just deleting my comment, but let’s just leave it there for now: